If you’re looking to grow closer to your girlfriend or you want to discover a new way to get her hot tonight, you’ve found the best way to do both things at once. No matter if you’ve only been her partner for a few weeks or long enough to know that your girlfriend is your soulmate and you can’t go a day without her, these dirty questions will be fun and hot for everyone involved.
“My experience is that the teachers we need most are the people we’re living with right now.“—Byron Katie
Byron Katie, a world-renowned sex and relationship expert and author of The Work, knows a thing or two about romance. Think of these questions as a way of allowing your girlfriend to be your teacher in life, by getting to know her on a much deeper and sexier level. These questions will best be used when you’ve got plenty of time, with no poking or prodding. Take it slowly, make it fun, and show her that there’ll be ZERO judgment and that you can show your girlfriend that she can trust you with her most hidden nuggets of sexual treasure.
When executed properly, these dirty questions to ask your girlfriend can be a build trust and break the ice in a fun and kinky way. Most of all, it can be purely educational. These dirty questions will be sure to have her ready to interrupt the game for a romp on the couch.
Are you ready?
New Relationship: Romantic and Flirty, Plus Semi-Deep Questions
The guidelines for this first round of dirty questions are expertly curated for the new relationship. This is where you really want to take it easy and keep to the light and flirty questions so as to not overwhelm your brand-new partner. The last thing you want to do is to overstep your partner’s boundaries! Don’t forget to use these romantic questions when you both have time to delve deep into each other. Minimize distractions and set the mood by packing in the candles and wine or coffee—depending on taste. Most importantly, just stick to this level of the game until you and your girlfriend level up in your relationship.
Flirty Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
- What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you while making out with someone?
- Have you ever tried phone sex? What are your thoughts on the prospect of trying phone sex? Can it be sexy or enticing?
- What is your “type” for a boyfriend/girlfriend, or do you even have a “type”?
- Do you like waking up to breakfast in bed? What’s your go-to breakfast so I can cook it for you?
- What do you think about having sex in public? Have you ever tried it? Do you want to try it?
- Are you quiet in bed, kind of noisy, or are you a “screamer”?
- Do you enjoy erotica, old movies, books, or sex toys by yourself?
- Do you enjoy your sex life as it is or are there curiosities that have yet to be explored?
- What’s your favorite sexual position? How does it feel and why is it your favorite? Does it make you feel sexy, or does it feel different than any other sex position?
- What’s the weirdest place that you’ve had sex or made out with someone?
- What’s the craziest thing that you ever witnessed another couple do in public? Was this a turn you or major no?
- What is the hottest thing a woman can do to tease her boyfriend or girlfriend?
- What is the hottest thing that a man can do to please his girlfriend or boyfriend?
- What’s the weirdest thing that a man attempts to do to show off or get attention from his girlfriend and vice versa?
- Would you be willing to teach someone how to give you an orgasm with oral sex? What about with a sex toy (or multiple toys)?
Romantic Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend of Less Than One Year
- Do you like long massages with hot oil or lotion? Do you have a favorite oil/lotion?
- Do you like taking long bubble baths or showers? Do you enjoy shower/bathtub sex?
- Do you like to wear lingerie? What kind of lingerie is your favorite? If I picked out something sexy just for you, would you wear it for me?
- Have you ever had a ménage à trois? Have you ever wanted to have one? With a woman or a man as the third party?
- How long should foreplay last? What does your fantasy foreplay entail, length of time, activities, lingerie, or not? What are you imagining right now?
- What’s the kinkiest thing you’ve done or been a part of? Was it a turn on for you? Would you do it or something like it again?
- Can we go shopping for a sex toy for you? Would you be willng to try it out together?
- What is your wildest, dirtiest sexual fantasy you’ve never told anyone?
- Are you more into giving oral sex or receiving it? Do you have a preference?
- Have you tried vaginal, oral, and anal sex? Which is your favorite? What about your least favorite? Why?
- Does oral sex, digital penetration (fingering), or someone controlling a sex toy for you turn you on? Which is the best and why? If you enjoy all three, could you rank them in order of most favorable to least favorable?
- What is the kinkiest thing you’ll probably try that you’ve not yet? Are there any specific kinks you fantasize about?
Remember now, each deep question requires a different level of trust, as do the naughty questions. This is your time to genuinely be the partner of her dreams. Listen without the intention of responding so that you can really get the most out of this learning experience with your girlfriend. If she wants you to answer some of these romantic questions too, that’s a great sign! It’d be wise of you to be as forthcoming in your answers as you’re expecting her to be.
Deep(er) Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
Since you’re just beginning the journey with your new girlfriend you must find the right question among these dirty and flirty questions that’ll help you two more closely bond. Use the following deep questions to show how you can be a remarkable partner by actively listening while remembering key points of what you’re learning.
It’s important to proceed with caution with each deep question. Be sure to pay attention to her body language and respect her boundaries. At this point in the relationship, you may just be getting to this phase where you want to know everything about her to show that you are boyfriend or girlfriend material. If you’re going through all the related articles here to get to know her better, then you most likely are girlfriend or boyfriend material! Be brave and ask her these questions:
- What is a dirty truth about your family that no one knows? Any well-kept secrets or scandalous affairs that you know?
- What is your favorite way of being cuddled like spooning, face to face, or do you enjoy being cuddled? Or are you the cuddler?
- Do you have any regrets in your sex life, career life, or social life?
- Of what accomplishments are you the proudest?
- What are your passions that I don’t yet know? Can I help you realize your goals of using these passions in your daily life?
- Do you see us being in a long-term relationship? If so, what’s the secret to making a long-term relationship work in your opinion?
- If I had to move away to take a new job, would you be likely to have dirty dreams about me? If so, would you tell me all about it?
- Going off the last question, would you want to have phone sex with me or send me a naked picture to satisfy the craving I have for you? If not a naked picture would you consider a picture in the sexiest outfit you have?
Relationship of a Year or More: Dirty and Dare Questions Plus Romantic and Naughty Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
As you reach each new milestone with your girlfriend, you may think that you know everything about her. Let’s get real, though! Everyone has feelings, interests, and passions that change with time. Plus, what you don’t know is that she may be willing to do the kinkiest thing with you that she wouldn’t have done at the beginning of the relationship. We’re starting this thing off right by giving you the tools to get her to answer these “dirty questions to ask your girlfriend,” but it’s all about asking her the right question and timing. Many of these dirty questions can be attached to a dare (hence the dare questions of this list). We’re also getting you primed to ask romantic questions that may be a bit naughty, but isn’t that what you came here for? Let’s get in her head to see what she truly wants from her boyfriend, sex life, social life, and life in general.
Dare and Dirty Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend After a Year of Dating or More
By this point in your loving and committed relationship with your girlfriend you should already have an idea about what questions are off limits for whatever reason! However, if you see a funny question that may elicit a funny response, ask away. If you ask, you’d have already made your girlfriend laugh and want her to want to keep playing or simply reminisce with you about the old days of your then-budding relationship for which this question-and-answer game would’ve been useful. Whatever it leads you two toward just go with the flow. This is a proven bonding technique and who doesn’t want to bond closer to their girlfriend whenever they can?
- Which sex toy is your favorite? Can we play with your favorite sex toy or toys tonight?
- Are you game for some sex toy shopping together? We can pick out items for each other, if you want!
- Remind me, what’s your favorite sex position? Can I tell you what my favorite sex position is?
- What do you think about anal sex? If you enjoy it, can you describe why it is enjoyable for you?
- Do you prefer to give oral sex or to receive it? Would you be willing to show me what you like during oral sex?
- Stemming from the last question, do you enjoy the way I use my oral sex skills to please you? Is there any room for improvement?
- What is the dirtiest sexual fantasy in your opinion? Is that sexual fantasy something you might try with me?
- The next time you masturbate may I peek from the doorway? Or can we masturbate together?
- If I pick out the sexiest outfit I can find, would you wear it for me?
- Where is the weirdest place you want to have oral sex with me? And vice versa, where would you give me oral sex if we weren’t at home? Would you be up for playing in public?
Romantic and Naughty Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend After a Year or More
- What is the craziest thing you’ve seen other couples do in public? Did it turn you on or make you want to try it?
- Could I tell you about a sexual fantasy you don’t yet know? Would you consider fulfilling the fantasy with me?
- How do I make you feel secure and safe when you’re with me? And when I’m not with you because I am at work or running errands?
- Do you know that you’re the light and love of my life and my whole mission is to get back to your warm loving arms when we’re apart?
- Do you ever think about what the future looks like for our shared lives? Do you see us adding any family members—either furry or human?
- Where do see us in one year? What about five years? Are we as happy as we are now or even happier? What’s your favorite thing we do that no one else does that we know of? What’s the weirdest thing that we do that no one else does in their relationships?
- What’s the kinkiest thing you’ve never told me you wanted to try? Can we try it out?
- Do you ever fantasize about me as you privately pleasure yourself? What am I doing to you? What are you doing to me?
- When you fantasize about me do you envision anal, oral, or vaginal sex?
- What do you get more excitement from digital penetration or a sex toy? Can we use both at the same time?
- Do you ever want to try double penetration or a threesome? Whom would you want to invite into a threesome?
- Do we spend enough time with foreplay? Would you want more foreplay in our sex life? What things do you like the most that we can spend more time doing to better your foreplay experiences?
A Few Funny Questions for Any Couple
- How would you feel about a marriage proposal while you’re giving me oral sex?
- What would you do if passed some gas in the middle of your climax?
- What would you think if I put a sex toy on your dashboard while you were at work, the gym, or shopping? What would you do to get even?
- If they made a movie about us, would you share the dirtiest thing or things we’ve done to each other? Are you going to need an adult movie star to play the part?
- If you had to go one week without your phone or other electronic devices or if you had to live without me, which will you miss the most? Or will you make the most out of your week with your favorite sex toy and your “highlight” reels from our sex life? Would you ever leave the house that week?
Now, was that the most fun you and your girlfriend have had lately? We hope we’ve helped you love birds to reminisce, laugh, and most of all, bond a little bit more. Take the things you’ve learned and use them to fulfill a sexual fantasy, buy her the sexiest outfit, and start thinking about new sex toys. Most of all, love your girlfriend and always strive to give her your best! Here’s to your girlfriend: Your ultimate sexual fantasy, your all-time favorite, and your biggest fan!
“You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”—Dr. Seuss